Social Media for NonProfits and Associations
Social Media and Online Public Relations offer extraordinary opportunities for associations, charities and nonprofit organisations. NGOs can reach untold niche audiences without the big budgets required of expensive advertizing campaigns.
Savvy nonprofits see value in social media in attracting new donors, recruiting members and engaging volunteers.
However, every 60 seconds, 13 hours of content are uploaded to YouTube and millions of tweets are generated every day. With so much content being created, how does an association, nonprofit organization or charity stand out in the crowd?
Action Strategies has years of experience in social media marketing strategies adapted to associations and nonprofit organizations.
Associations and charities such as the Canadian Engineering Memorial Foundation and the Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada have relied on Action Strategies and Mark Buzan to provide advice and strategy on how their organizations can leverage social networking to improve their fundraising, engage their members, and for program advocacy.
Determining content that will drive followers and recruit support requires serious communications strategy.
Non-profit executives and association staff need an understanding of how they can coordinate staff and time resources to be most effective online without compromising their day-to-day operations. Moreover, to reach the right audiences, social media profiles need to search engine optimized (SEO). This requires a solid understanding of the search engines and how to write for the web.
As an invited speaker to the Canadian Society of Association Executive's (CSAE) conference on the subject of social media and Co-Author of
Engaging Action Strategies' Online PR and Social Media Marketing services and strategy means your association, NGO, or charity will be able to:
- Rank higher in Search Engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Engage and find new niche audiences for your nonprofit organisation
- Improve your member and supporter experience at your annual events and conferences
- Reduce your advertizing and outreach expenses
- Position your organization has a thought leader and thereby building your brand awareness
- Monitor and protect your online reputation
- Crowdsource ideas, getting instant and honest feedback, or even in find new content for programs
Click above to book your consultation