A Summer of Training Workshops for NonProfits
July 11, 2011; Mark Buzan's PR and Public Affairs Spot on the Web: Summer's here and what a better time to for your nonprofit organisation or association to take stock of its training needs in media relations, social media, and lobbying. With school back, new demands on donors, members and supporters, is your message set out from all the rest? With this in mind, Action Strategies is launching a number of Toronto training workshops.
The schedule for these sessions are as follows:
- Toronto: Social Media for nonprofit organisations and associations. August 23, 2011
- Toronto: Media relations for nonprofit organisations and associations. August 24, 2011
- Toronto: Grassroots advocacy and lobbying for nonprofit organisations and associations. August 25, 2011
In essence, this summer's training series is a new venture. Making a break into Toronto, we're offering a three day series of seminars in the basic elements of public affairs for NGOs. Register today for one, two, or three days of intensive training that will magnify your nonprofit or association's message! Summer is over and it's time to capitalize on the return back from vacations.
- What Can Our Grassroots Advocacy and Public Relations Services Deliver?
- Training for NonProfits and Magnifying Speeches
- Learn more about the Chief Magnifying Officer, Mark Buzan
- Changing GR Gears for Summer: Derrek Konrad, former MP
- What Marketing Communications Training Challenges is Your Non-Profit Facing?