5 Reasons Why and How Public Relations Impacts Non-Profit Revenue Generation
- Donor and member communications – your supporters need to hear from you and you need to hear from them!
- What’s your brand value if you’re not communicating?
- Are you singing your organization’s praises? Public relations and communicating regularly with good strategy puts the “gas” behind your call to action.
- Good public relations strategy builds good partnerships for revenue generation possibilities
- Good public relations strategy integrates your calls to action into all your points of contact where you ask for support. In the end, this magnifies and multiplies your message and chances fo more funding!
- Maximizing Non-Profit marketing, sponsorship and fundraising opportunities for more revenue
- Engaging Generation Y into the leadership of your NPO
- The Top 5 Reasons to Hire a Lobbyist…and why they’re not the ”Boogeyman”.
- Ongoing survey of those working in public affairs in the association & non-profit sector
- Do non-profits and associations allot professional development funds in public relations or marketing for their staff?