Change Management, Focus Groups, and Communications in Associations & Non-Profits
Change Management is a hot topic for many non-profits and associations. Navigating through this challenging environment however requires good communication strategy based on understanding your stakeholders. In what is now officially our 200th post (we’re quite proud!), I decided that more needed to be expanded on from my last post on this subject. In this video, I talk about how good focus group practice can open up the lines of communication so that change can occur smoothly.
What re your thoughts? How much have you integrated good communications planning and focus groups into change management issues?
Mark A. Buzan, APR
Principal & Chief Magnifying Officer
#3, 270 rue Champlain
Gatineau, Quebec J8X 3S1
LinkedIn Profile: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/markbuzan
LinkedIn Group for Public Relations: http://tinyurl.com/nonprofitideas
LinkedIn Group for Government Relations: http://tinyurl.com/nonprofitlobbying
Please take a look at my just released book: Online PR and Social Media for Associations and Not-for-Profits -http://www.onlineprsocialmedia.com/associations
- Good Communications Planning Delivers Good Change Management
- Do non-profits and associations allot professional development funds in public relations or marketing for their staff?
- Social Media Risk for Non-Profits? What if Someone Says Something Negative About us?
- The value of stories for non-profits
- Canadian Society of Association Executives – Ottawa/Gatineau now on LinkedIn